RESTORATIVE-YIN YOGA involves supported body/mind relaxation. This is gentle, gentle yoga that promotes deep relaxation for stress reduction while also stretching and rehabilitating connective tissue.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

July Post Views

I don''t think you see this page view table that I do.  I do not know who you are as your identities are protected, and certainly have no sense of or what your interest is in restorative-yin as an overall strategy.

My last post was on the "secret history of yoga,"  a BBC audio on the Western influences on pop-yoga.  Now I am looking at the Eastern gift through the millennia with regard to the deep history of this inclusive term "yoga" in India and Asia revolving around the vedic/upanishad gifts to the West--not yet posted.

Feel free to contact me at lkinseth@yahoo.com.

This is what I see in July, with many other "1" views not listed.

Pageviews by Countries 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
483
United States
111
Germany
35
France
26
Australia
8
United Arab Emirates
6
Canada
6
United Kingdom
6
Mauritius
6
Sweden
6

No comments:

Post a Comment